Skip to content

Will BGEE will it support Full 1920x1080 display?

AnimewareAnimeware Member Posts: 73
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
I was wondering if the display will it be Full Support going up to 1920x1080 display?

Comments

• QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    It's somewhere in the 2000s because of iPad's Retina display. So yes. For the specific max resolution though, someone more knowledgeable will come in this thread and give you a more specific answer, give it a sec. :P
  • AnimewareAnimeware Member Posts: 73
    Cool Thanks, Quartz
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Max resolution will be at least 2048x1536 because of the iPad version as @Quartz said.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Jalily said:

Max resolution will be at least 2048x1536 because of the iPad version as @Quartz said.

Which is exciting to me. My monitor is a 1920x1200 so I'm used to having my extra 120 vertical pixels unused by games. So that will be awesome...
  • darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
    Quartz said:

Jalily said:

Which is exciting to me. My monitor is a 1920x1200 so I'm used to having my extra 120 vertical pixels unused by games. So that will be awesome...
    I am more curious how well of the zoom/in out capability , is it applied or just boring trick
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    It'd be nice to understand all this better... Herte's my setup:

Viewsonic VX2235wm 22" monitor
    GeForce 8600 GT graphics card
    (Both are several years old by now, but should be fine for BG3.)
    Windows 7

I have the 3D settings set for highest quality, as I should have plenty of CPU and RAM to run the game without any lag or performance issues.

I currently have my monitor resolution set at 1680 by 1050, which is the highest native resolution (which is also recommended for my system).

Based on what we know, any thoughts, even now, about what resolution would be best for BG:EE with this setup?