Skip to content

Collector's Edition now comes with the full digital soundtracks!

If you bought the Collector's Edition for Siege of Dragonspear, you may have been wondering if you'd be able to download the soundtrack that's included in the Digital Deluxe Edition (and that will be included on CDs in the Collector's Edition box).

Well, here's your answer: Yes, you can!

If you log into your account and go to the Collector's Edition store page (LINK), you'll see a "Soundtrack" button below the Download buttons. Click that button and the soundtracks will download to your computer.

Enjoy the music!

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    The soundtracks are also now included in the digital copy of the game, just like the Digital Deluxe Edition. Enjoy!
  • craymond727craymond727 Member Posts: 208
    @Dee, are there any plans to offer the soundtracks as a stand-alone purchase?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    They're available on their own through Steam; I don't know what the plans are for Beamdog.com.
  • DorcusDorcus Member Posts: 270
    edited April 2016
    Oh, thanks @Dee . Bought the CE, was wondering about this. Also, are Steam keys for the soundtracks being given out from Support? Also (dumb question) any plans for streaming services, ie Spotify?
  • ConjurerDragonConjurerDragon Member Posts: 110
    Dee said:

If you bought the Collector's Edition for Siege of Dragonspear, you may have been wondering if you'd be able to download the soundtrack that's included in the Digital Deluxe Edition (and that will be included on CDs in the Collector's Edition box).

Well, here's your answer: Yes, you can!

If you log into your account and go to the Collector's Edition store page (LINK), you'll see a "Soundtrack" button below the Download buttons. Click that button and the soundtracks will download to your computer.

Enjoy the music!

When I go to that page I can download the game - but if I click on "Soundtracks" I get a "403 forbidden" error?