You can ride it if you like
It's got a basket
A bell that rings
And things to make it look good
I'd give it to you if I could
But I borrowed it

Comments

• WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    I see no point to this post and I will not humour you by posting.

Oh daymn...
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    No need to ride it, I got mah own "junkpiece with wheels", as I call it. Then again, it's 8 years old now. Still works well. XD
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644
    Ward said:

I see no point to this post and I will not humour you by posting.

Oh daymn...

I was actually hoping someone would get the lyrics. Ah well.
  • WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    I wish I had my.own tobacco pipe...
  • Gun19Gun19 Member Posts: 48
    You're the type of girl that fits into my world. I'll give you lots of things, anything, if you want things.

Pink floyd yeah? Weird song lol.
  • eksterekster Member Posts: 234

You can ride it if you like
    It's got a basket
    A bell that rings
    And things to make it look good
    I'd give it to you if I could
    But I borrowed it

That's my current phone ringtone! Nothing can cheer me up as well as this song.
  • KhamillKhamill Member Posts: 226
    edited October 2012
    Ok we all know its a song now:) Myself in the other hand, have taken it as a riddle:P
    and my answer is....Wheelborrow:P

well... a heavilly pimped one:)
  • rexregrexreg Member Posts: 292
    @HaHaCharade...i was guessing you were a Floyd fan from the name; this proves it...Saucerful & Piper are classic psychadelic albums...
    are you a Syd fan, as well?
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,644
    rexreg said:

@HaHaCharade...i was guessing you were a Floyd fan from the name; this proves it...Saucerful & Piper are classic psychadelic albums...
    are you a Syd fan, as well?

Definitely a Floyd fan! I do like Syd, and "See Emily Play" is probably my favorite song of his... but I have to admit I perhaps liked the band better after he left and they changed. I dig Obscured by Clouds, Meddle, and Atom Heart Mother, as well as some of their more mainstream stuff like Dark Side and Wish You Were Here. Of course Animals, where my name is from, is one of my favorites. the song "Dogs" is probably my fav Floyd song if I had to pick... but its hard.

• rexregrexreg Member Posts: 292
    @HaHaCharade...i have mixed feelings about Atom Heart Mother...love how it stretches boundaries, but it seems kind of self-indulgent...Obscured & Meddle are great; I would say Meddle might be my favourite, but i'm not sure I can place it above Animals/Wish You Were Here...I think The Final Cut is one of their most underrated albums; Two Suns in the Sunset is one of my long-time faves...
    are you familiar w/ any of the solo stuff the members have put out? i love About Face by Gilmour; i find Waters' stuff to be very hit or miss; i also like the solo stuff Syd did, but find i have to be in a special mood to listen to it...