Skip to content

Got lost in Edmonton today

sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
edited April 2016 in Off-Topic
so the reason why im posting this is because Edmonton if im not mistaken is where all the BG magic comes from and I thought it fitting to share my first time experience here, and the reason why I am here is because im doing some training coarses for fort mcmurry, but............ apparently I cant find my way around town, it only takes 10 minutes to drive to my coarse building, but when I was coming back, for some bizarre reason I must have drove through some alternate dimension and before I knew it, I was on the other side of the city going to some other random town, and then I tried going the other way, and then I was travelling to a different random town

needless to say, an hour later, I found my way back to the hotel, good times

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited April 2016
    Moved this to off topic.

Personally I didn't find Edmonton to be particularly confusing when I was last there. That said, their public transit had some oddities I did find. Like having LRT doors that don't automatically open/close (but I'm used to the balmy weather of Toronto and I'm assuming that they don't automatically open/close because it gets so cold in the winter)
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    yeah, I have no idea why I missed the road I was looking for, I did fine going out to my coarse today, but on the way back, it was just a crap shoot