Skip to content

I can switch from shield to bow to 2 weapons

and there was music from the heavens and yea, it was glorious beyond measure. The people rejoiced and sinned against builds that could not effectively switch weapon types no more.

can switch shield and sword and bow in bg1 and 2 and SOD = worth 20 bucks.

Comments

• TStaelTStael Member Posts: 861
    I also like that when AI is on, if anyone is near dying, or dead, he or she shall be healed or resurrected without clicking about.

Ranger class always seemed a bit wasteful before for having both two weapons and bow proficients, eh?
  • SurullinenSurullinen Member Posts: 15
    The reason I never used a shield was because of this hinderance... a gift from Bhaal himself, it must be.
  • spacejawsspacejaws Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 389
    And lo! Neither thief nor bard must take one handed weapons proficiency unto themselves to thwart the wasted effort of attatching thine buckler when into the fray thoust must go.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    spacejaws said:

And lo! Neither thief nor bard must take one handed weapons proficiency unto themselves to thwart the wasted effort of attatching thine buckler when into the fray thoust must go.

I take it for the extra crit chance as well as the AC bonus, so it'll have to stay for me. :)
  • spacejawsspacejaws Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 389
    mf2112 said:

spacejaws said:

I take it for the extra crit chance as well as the AC bonus, so it'll have to stay for me. :)
    But now you have a choice brother.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520

and there was music from the heavens and yea, it was glorious beyond measure. The people rejoiced and sinned against builds that could not effectively switch weapon types no more.

can switch shield and sword and bow in bg1 and 2 and SOD = worth 20 bucks.

Right??

RIGHT!?

• mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    edited April 2016
    spacejaws said:

mf2112 said:

spacejaws said:

But now you have a choice brother.
    yes, my friend, I love that the BG Trilogy offers us ever expanding choices, and the ability to customize the game beyond any prior limits now.

I love Pecca's widescreen mod. :D
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmPhaG1ud38

No, seriously. I really really really love this. :)
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Can't wait until I get this on iPhone. Going to love having Minsc dual wield a have a longbow. Already plan to have my dwarven defender rock a returning throwing axe while dual wielding. Even thinking of having a party where everyone has a ranged weapon to cause damage before the enemy closes in.

Truly, we (shall soon) live in a golden age.
  • GreenstoneGreenstone Member Posts: 13
    This is such a small change with a massive impact on gameplay. Many thanks Beamdog.