Skip to content

Imoen as elven thief/mage help needed.

BeachBumBeachBum Member Posts: 6
I have played BG for many years and tried pretty much all of the mods. I would really like to see Imoen as an elven multi-class thief/mage. All the "personality" things like dialog would remain the same. Stats could be the same except for possibly a slight increase in strength. Probably a different portrait as well. I have tried using eeKeeper but can't seem to get her to memorize spells after the edit.

The problem is I don't have a clue on how to go about this. Also my overall computer skills are a little lacking. Is anyone interested in helping me and/or pointing me to something that will give me the information I need?

Thank you.

Comments

• moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    edited April 2016
    In EEKeeper change her class to thief/mage and then set levels to zero. That should re-prompt the game to assign any required class variables. Once done you may need to go back into EEKeeper to modify HP and skills down a bit as you would have received a second starting amount on top of your existing ones.
  • BeachBumBeachBum Member Posts: 6
    This seems to work. Thanks.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I downloaded and installed your mod. It seems to work well changing Imoen to a thief/mage. It did also change her to a half-elf, which is OK with me. However, I don't know how to the kit portion of the mod to work with her. Is this a problem with BGEE version 2? I know other kit mods don't work with it.

Thanks.
    Still having problems. Installed subtledoctor's mod, started a new game but still will not let me memorize spells that are in the spellbook.

Also, in a new game tried decado's suggestion but I can not exit out of the level-up screen. The game hangs up there.