Skip to content

Some questions from recently EE converted player

PhælinPhælin Member Posts: 316
edited April 2016 in Troubleshooting
Hey,

Here's the deal. I recently had purchased two copies of BG:EE Siege of Dragonspear, one from Beamdog and one from GOG. This is now in the past, because I asked for a refund from Beamdog and sticked to the GOG versions of all my enhanced editions. But I had the opportunity to see some graphic differences between these two on one computer:

Beamdog SoD interface was in smaller resolution. The menus were bigger, so were the portraits on the right side of the screen.

GOG version SoD interface is in bigger resolution. The menus are smaller, so are the portraits on the right side of the screen.

I haven't got screenshots to show, but I think you get the idea. Is there a possibility to meddle with the resolution? If both games show it sifferent on the same computer so I giess it is possible to change it somewhere?
Post edited by Phælin on

Comments

• FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    There is a graphics option to have the UI scale up in size when using high resolutions, you need to enable it in your GOG copy.
  • PhælinPhælin Member Posts: 316
    Thank you @Franpa .

Now, I didn't want to put up another thread that will probably get his answer in a jiffy so here is my next question.

I'm not far into the game, kinda waiting for the next patch. Original BG had some music that was not played in vanilla game. Apllying the BGT mod fixed that and we could listen to some more tracks during battles and ale drinking in taverns. Does this apply with Enhanced Edition?