Skip to content

Finished 2 times on 3rd game through something weird happened.

I really like the whole story and atmosphere of SOD. I felt that Beamdog did justice bridging BG and BG2. The battles were challenging, the puzzles were interesting, and I liked the companions. My favorite is Grubdoubler by far. Very interesting concept.
1st playthrough was Dwarven Defender good aligned ran with the 4 new companions. Experienced a few minor bugs nothing breaking.
2nd playthrough was Half Orc berserker good aligned ran with original canon party. Minsc was great as usual.
Started my 3rd playthrough as Dwarven Fighter/thief evil aligned used Kagain, SharTeel, Dorn, Viconia, and Edwin. When I finished the prologue everybody left except SharTeel. I think because she had the Claw of Kazgoroth equipped. But I am at the initial camp after leaving Baldurs Gate and she is still with me. Is she supposed to stay because I didn't see her in my good aligned runs.
Anyways I thought this was the best game I played in a while. Iplay it to escape reality so I have no gripes about anything in the game definitely worth what I payed for it.

Comments

• DetectiveMittensDetectiveMittens Member Posts: 235
    You kept Shar-teel??? You lucky dog!
  • limalama45limalama45 Member Posts: 32
    edited April 2016
    Same thing has happened in my game. I have also kept Shar-Teel which is fine with me, she doesn't have any injections or anything but it's nice she kinda stayed. But i think it is a bug