Skip to content

How can I hide completed quests?

insanityv2insanityv2 Member Posts: 8
Quest log is clogged by completed quests. Is there an option to hide completed or at least sort by active?

Screenshot of issue:

Notice how scroll bar is in the middle. I have a LOT of completed quests.

Comments

• ArdulArdul Member Posts: 211
    I just have to tell you, that I love your profile picture! :)
  • insanityv2insanityv2 Member Posts: 8
    edited April 2016
    Any word on this?

I would be satisfied with SacredNym's solution of autosorting the quest if outright hiding them is not possible.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    Sounds like a feature request to make
  • PartyLikeANinjaStarPartyLikeANinjaStar Member Posts: 15
    This is so necessary. I don't remember the old journal ever giving me headache, but their "improved" version is annoying. I also don't like that it's floating rather than just being a separate screen. It takes up half the screen so there's no benefit there.
  • MalbethMalbeth Member Posts: 27
    On a related note - Safana's quest to raise the treasure appears as a journal entry, not a quest. Are there other quests where that happens?
  • Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    I've worked out how to do this:

ALL:

ACTIVE QUESTS ONLY:

COMPLETED QUESTS ONLY:

I'm still tinkering with the code but I will be passing the UI.menu code to @Pecca so he can include it in his excellent Widescreen Mod if he wants. If he doesn't I will add it as a separate mod.
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,195
    I've been working on it myself, but I also want the journal to act and look like other screens.

• Mr2150Mr2150 Member Posts: 1,170
    Yours looks pretty! I've sent you my code so feel free to use what's useful from that ;)
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,195
    Good options, I say.
  • PartyLikeANinjaStarPartyLikeANinjaStar Member Posts: 15
    Awesome. Maybe I should check out the mod section.
  • jascmmjascmm Member Posts: 27
    Pecca said:

I've been working on it myself, but I also want the journal to act and look like other screens.

That screen is Amazing!