Skip to content

No 1ppv4?

LordsDarkKnight185LordsDarkKnight185 Member Posts: 615
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
Im curious...I downloaded the v4 of 1pp (Which was supposed to be a preview of whats being done for BGEE (Which looks great) and then I see all the screenshots released, and its not using it, so what gives?

Comments

• LaflammeLaflamme Member Posts: 54
    The screenshots get through a laborious approval process before they are released : therefore, when they are, they usually are obsolete already.
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305

No 1ppv4?

Let us pray. ;D
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited September 2012
    BG:EE will include some components.. If you will look carefully at the screenshots you will notice that one of the character is holding BG1 Large shield, also there is a horned helmet which is not exist in the BG2

http://www.baldursgate.com/images/media/screenshots/screen09.png
  • Ward said:

No 1ppv4?

Let us pray. ;D
    Shame on you! i really enjoy 1ppv4

and @mch202 Thanks, i feel like a derp for overlooking those aspects...But i hope they choose more of them in the end...at very least, let us know what they did use so i can manually install what they didn't >.>
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    They're working directly with Erephine to figure out which components to include, so it's likely that Erephine will have something ready at launch to "fill in the gaps".
  • agrisagris Member Posts: 581
    I really hope they are able to add the softer spell effects that Erephine added. Look at the readme for 1ppv4, it's gorgeous.
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,527
    @Ward - I know what you're worrying about, and let me tell you, Don't worry, be happy ;-)