Skip to content

Can't get the quest for the "irregulars" to trigger

I can't get the quest for the "irregulars" to trigger. Neither Corwin (not in my party) nor any of the other named flaming fists mentions them.

Comments

• Quill_ArmguardQuill_Armguard Member Posts: 53
    anyone? I am almost leaving that area
  • MasterAeschylusMasterAeschylus Member Posts: 11
    you need to get them ale from the enemy camp, if u are up to bridgefort battle you should be finding them and it should trigger. generally someone says they are near the camp "what do we do" and u say "ill go chat to them" and then they say they want ale if u want them to help ya and talk about hiding some items nearby.
  • EscarcheEscarche Member Posts: 61
    It was not a matter of solution, but of not starting the quest. But hey, Quill - it's better for you. It seems that your Flaming Fist is less racist than others :D
  • BelfaldurnikBelfaldurnik Member Posts: 212
    My experience has been different:

The quest starts for me in the camp at Troll Claw Woods, if talking to Lt. Otilda. No need to advance to Bridgefort. Otilda directly complains about "the irregulars".
  • Quill_ArmguardQuill_Armguard Member Posts: 53
    thanks, your comment made me realize that the quest starts at different moments. I think I remember getting the quest at the first camp, they were standing next to the menhir, this time they appeared in the camp at the troll claw woods.