Skip to content

Troll Cave Woods

There's a cave in the Troll Cave Woods (pretty obvious there, so no spoiler needed). But:

Inside the cave you find some tinder and behind a secret door, to the northeast there's an "unlit torch in the northeast corner of this dark cavern". You may need infravision to see it. I can't find anything to click on to light, even when moving the mouse over everything.

Is this perhaps part of a companion quest and I don't have the right companion? Am I missing something?

Comments

• moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    It's really hard to see and very small but on the right side of that small alcove is something you can interact with.
    Sylvus_Moonbow
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    I received the same floaty-text message about the dark portion of the cavern, but without anything to use the tinder box on, I went on my way. Still have the tinder box, but now there is no way to return to the region since I'm well past that portion of the story.
  • icebrrrgicebrrrg Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2016
    Thanks decado ... you're right, the interactive area was obscenely small! Thanks.
    moody_mage
  • DiabloGuapoDiabloGuapo Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2016
    In the Troll Cave Region. Inside the cave, there is a little hidden room on the right (detect illusion/traps), inside the hidden wall on the top right side of that path you can click on a tiny interactive area. It is about as top right as you can physically go.

There is a Medium Shield +1, a Wand of Fear and a necklace (Locket of Embracing). The locket is nice for non-evil cleric or paladin, + 1 spell level and + 2 memorize of 1st level spells. Not much use to the 2 evil clerics the give you as companions.
    Post edited by DiabloGuapo on
  • JabberwockyJabberwocky Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2016
    Post edited by Jabberwocky on
  • RossLeeRichardRossLeeRichard Member Posts: 1
    Where is the tinderbox located?
  • RezkallaRezkalla Member Posts: 20
    Okay, where is the hidden door or room or whatever. I can't find anything, no unlit torch, no hidden room. I do have the tinder box. Is there another cave in the Troll Cave region?