Skip to content

Started SOD over and found something new :)

mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
I was going through the Ducal Palace cellar, and I realized as I was walking over to put the cell key back on the table that

the guard in the cell first mentioned a doppelganger tricked him opening the cell and then had taken his face, but when I opened the cell he mentioned that a mage had tricked him into the cell.

Uh-oh, he is headed for the exit again. Fortunately I was still hasted from that oil of speed, so

I ran back and

attacked

but then

Comments

• ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP WITH THIS GUY!
    I KNEW IT!
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    It would have been even more awesome if the stash was real, and it was all your coin from Baldur's Gate.
  • Wraith_SarevokWraith_Sarevok Member Posts: 130
    edited April 2016
    Not to spoil, but I don't understand your pic. Did you ever try to trust him? There actually IS something in it for you :)
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    Well but it is by no means "veritable" as he claims... It as meager reward for an act so foul! :neutral:
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919

Not to spoil, but I don't understand your pic. Did you ever try to trust him? There actually IS something in it for you :)

I didn't try that this time, maybe next time. :)
  • KrotosKrotos Member Posts: 156

Could you spoil it for the rest of us? :P
  • LoreLore Member Posts: 114
    AHA i thought there was something fishy about that guy and his strange explanations. Good catch
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Krotos said:

Could you spoil it for the rest of us? :P
    I read on another site that

if you agree to his deal, he leaves and will meet you in the basement of the Iron Throne with some minor treasure.
  • MerinaMerina Member Posts: 303
    Lore said:

AHA i thought there was something fishy about that guy and his strange explanations. Good catch

One of the Flaming Fist guards in the basement ... or elsewhere in the palace ... tells who's in that cell and warns you.