Skip to content

My copy of BGSoD crashes on my mac

I can't get past clicking on any in game link..eg save game..because the game crashes. I've reported this to the support link last April 4 and added some comments since but have received no reply except the computer generated one to acknowledge the receipt. I'm running the game on an iMac running el Capitan. Has anyone else had these problems..1 Game crashing 2 No help from support?

Comments

• jasontjasont Member Posts: 1
    Same here. Fresh install in El Capitan on a 2015 MacBook Pro Retina. Game crashes when I use the quicksave hotkey or choose "save" from the lefthand nav.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    @Illydth might be familiar with this issue.
  • rojayrojay Member Posts: 20
    jasont said:

Same here. Fresh install in El Capitan on a 2015 MacBook Pro Retina. Game crashes when I use the quicksave hotkey or choose "save" from the lefthand nav.

Same setup for me; I had one or two crashes to desktop during the first few hours I played the game, and none since. I likely put about 40 hours into it before finishing.

I can't recall whether the crashes were associated with saving, whether via quicksave or not, but I don't believe so. I think I crashed on resting, but I'm really not sure. I hope this resolves for you; I'm mainly responding to let you know there's hope, at least with your MBP.