Skip to content

Share your savegame.

RobertMcDuckRobertMcDuck Member Posts: 133
Hi.

I'm a bit bored at the moment, and I so do enjoy playing other players games. So if you don't mind, put up your current savegame here in a .rar folder.

EDIT: Please rename the save, instead of posting your quicksave/autosave.

Here is mine:

Comments

• AewyrvenAewyrven Member Posts: 228
    edited April 2016
    Has fun. He is playing as his align. Recently broke off Jahira. Working Vicky. Open slots for final few chapt quests. Doing full clear working towards evil party but not evil stupid.

Sphere stronghold. Potion apprentice unlocked.

Remaining quests:
    all npc sides (, cernd wife, aerie and quale nalia and the funeral ect)
    Haer'dalis (not started)
    Anomen (not started)
    Korgan (not started)
    Monk dude in trademeet (left him by efreet tent)
    Haven't touched watchers keep.
    Have not done trademeet families or skin dancer.
    Have not chosen shadow thieves or Bohdi.
    Still gotta do kangaxx.
    Other stuff.

Jahira side story ambushes at the thief dude.
    Vicky is at the point of talking about brother saving her from sacrafice.

Meh. Trying full clear on this guy.

Gears stored in sphere. Have fun.

Edit: no cheats or mods either. Mobile version and can't be bothered trying to do or figure it out. Plus I want a pure run thru before I hack the game to pieces.
  • RobertMcDuckRobertMcDuck Member Posts: 133
    The savegame worked fine. Don't worry. Will try it out, see how it goes. I'm a bit confused thus far, I'll figure it out though. Thanks.
  • AewyrvenAewyrven Member Posts: 228
    edited April 2016
    I saved it in my sphere. The main plot quests I've completed are next door. You will see the guys standing there. Exception is mazzy who runs back to trademeet.

I have not done their side quests. (Keld and his wife, cernd and his wife, nalia and hr father's funeral, ect).

All the gear that's worth keeping including ammo and such is in the boxes you load the game from in that room.

You'll figure it out.questions feel free to msg me.

Edit: yeah i'ma pack rat.... but I'm slowly working a full clear and haven't played this game in ages. I need to pack rat to figure out how to gimp myself later on.

That group minus Edwin a level on yoshi and a druid level on Jahira and a couple of different lesser pieces of gear took out firkraag so u should be fine.