Skip to content

Strange bug after importing from SoD

I'm got my main character dumping into the chat window, on repeat, both sides of what I assume is a late romance conversation with Aerie, where Aerie is assuming the hero slowed down because she was important to him, but the hero is acting pretty lackluster about it.
"Yes, well... let's just continue our travels, shall we?"
"Of course, [Gorion's Ward], Let's... finish your quest, then we can see where we stand. And where we go from there, yes?"
"I was so eager to experience everything new that I... did not think. Thank you for respecting me. I... I love you... and I want our first time together to be something special."
"In... in case I die... or in case we part ways... I just wanted to tell you, [Heroes Name], that I never thought I would find something better than flying. But I have... and thank you."
"I am? I had thought you had cared for me. But... perhaps you kept me away because... because you did not care enough for me. I had not thought of that."

Repeated over and over again. Aerie isn't in my party, my main character is "speaking" those lines.

Any ideas how to make it stop?

Comments

• DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    Change your voice set in the customization options of your character record.
  • Incantus89Incantus89 Member Posts: 28
    if you used one of the new voice sets, you need to either copy them over to bg2, they should work just fine, or pick one of the BG2 voices instead.

Either that or well, enjoy your new insane CHARNAME
  • dickerjdickerj Member Posts: 14
    changing the voice set worked, thanks