Skip to content

Questions About Quests in the Underground Lake [spoilers]

KogornKogorn Member Posts: 104
Some questions about resolving quests in the Underground Lake area and above

(1) where is the crate you're supposed to move the bags of grain to? I can't find it
(2) how do you free the ogre chieftan, and is there a way to do so without aggroing the crusaders?
(3) once you take the elevator up, is there anyway to end the convo with the crusaders who accost you without provoking a fight?
(4) once you place the barrel and complete the quest, do you lose the ability to complete missions in the underground lake area and/or close off anything?
(5) what use is there for the basilisk claw?
(6) what quest are the myconids on the surface related to? I killed them and got a journal entry, but I don't appear to have any kind of quest for them already so I wasn't sure what it was for.

Thanks!

Comments

• illathidillathid Member Posts: 320
    1) It's the empty crate to the left of the crate you find them in, still in that same general area of the map.
    2) It never aggro'd the crusade when I freed the chieftain so I'm not sure here.
    3) No, this will always result in a fight.

No idea about the other things.

• AzzaraAzzara Member Posts: 184
    edited April 2016

4. When I placed the barrel nothing changed. Nobody became hostile.
    5. The claw is a quest item for the dark druid. I haven't done it myself.
    6. If I remember correctly there are a few poisoned crusaders to the west in the underground river area. The dark druid can save them if you give him the remains of the elder myconid.
    Post edited by Azzara on