Skip to content

question

Does anyone know weather or not the new companions are carried over to BG2EE?? cause if not ill be very upset that i put so much effort into learning there lore and backstory and creating relationships with them if it was all for not. and if it hasnt been done do they plan to add that as an update ?

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    The new companions do not reappear in BGII:EE, no. They may be added in the future if they're really popular.
  • ThrowsShiyPartiesThrowsShiyParties Member Posts: 10
    Currently they don't carry over. Some beamdog staffers have expressed interest in including them as dlc, however I imagine that they are too busy to do so very soon on the heels of a release.
  • a420za420z Member Posts: 5
    it would be nice to see them ported over in a dlc because i royally enjoyed their dialog there storiess everything especially the M'khiin it was a great mechanic that if they never port them over it would be disappointing the only way i wont be disappointed in them not being brought over is if beamdog were to announce a BG3 i would gladly pay a normal $60 game tag price for a BG3 from beamdog with how successful SoD ended up being aside from the ending which i HATE.
    I mean you start an entire new chapter 2 mins later the game ends? you cant prove your inocence? i mean what the actual F was that shiz.
    but yeah lol.