Skip to content

Importing a character/Recreating it in BG:II

Due to various mods and their update schemes (and no small part my own tinkering in Keeper), my character no longer receives the proper spell slots when leveling up. So I'm probably just going to re-create him in BG:II and add things like the Tomes and the XP.
Apart from those, and the couple of items that you find in Irenicus' dungeon, are there any other things that carry over from BGI/SoD? Like quest outcomes?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• naggertnaggert Member Posts: 65
    Nothing I have noticed. I murdered Dynaheir in BG1and still had Minsc join me up in BG2.
    Never even talked to Edwin in BG1 but still had the dialogue option to ask how be could still be alive, after his death in BG1.

I would personally just recreate it and change the stats with ee keeper. Just be mindful around the CON stat. EE keeper has a weird way of showing / calculating it.
  • naggertnaggert Member Posts: 65
    edited April 2016
    Besides. The only real valurable thing from BG1 is Helm of Balduran. The pantaloons carry over aswell, sure, but you have the m-unit for like 15 minutes before the game is complete.
  • GawainBSGawainBS Member Posts: 523
    Thanks. I don't really care about the M-Unit. It's a nice gadget, but nothing "serious". The Helm of Balduran is nice and I think I'll just add the Tomes to my inventory to deal with the stats.
  • Diomedes33Diomedes33 Member Posts: 144
    Helm of Balduran is in Irenicus' dungeon whether you import or not.