Skip to content

jaheira

i just finished sod and started bg2ee. i was really disappointed to see that jaheira is still a multi-class druid/fighter.

it's been a long time since i've played bg2. i remember being able to play jaheira as 100% druid, but can't remember the circumstances surrounding that.

is jaheira only playable as a druid in a mod?

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212
    You can use EEKeeper to turn any of the NPCs into whatever class you like. Want to play Jaheira as a pure Druid? No problem!
  • AewyrvenAewyrven Member Posts: 228
    Shes always ftr druid.

Though after not playing this game and keeping her around for her tankyness and then she BAILS on me for harper justice and expects me to save her.....

I would if I wasn't already hard romancing viconia and she wasn't such a..... a.. wench.... especially since she abandoned group AND stole all the gear I had on her... that's twice now.

I wanted her out but this time I'm saving her, stripping her, and punting her. Control my butt... damaged goods egomaniac....

*wink*
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 429
    haha! thanx for the comments.

i like aewyrven's thinking. forgot about her leaving for the harper's quest. think i'll punt her as well and take viconia as my healer. i enjoy romancing viconia as well. just have to make sure my rep doesn't get too high.
    I've been keeping her around because she actually has a steady quest line. Problem is she bails put early on due to romance and harper ties then I'm on her second bail out and she walked off with a bunch of expensive stuff. Or one time things. So now I have to go bail her twice... well 3 times if u count the curse.... plus that's a damn fast bounce back from Khalid death...

And the kicker. .. she's never seemed like the wife type to me... more the mom... or annoying aunt..... get off my back.... bossy bitchy more stuffy than nalia....

Maybe that's me and my taste... I find viconia bitchyness and romance more fulfilling than Jahira always acting like "eat ur turnips son, we must maintain balance between them and potatos, especially the turnip or it will turip you into a bhallspawn and if you do that i will throttle you... now come give mom some love".. or airie doing her "charname charname what's his thing? Hang on a set I lost my wings!,
    totally agree about jaheira's attitude and leaving you in the lurch on more than one occasion.

they really gave her a sucky wisdom score as well.
    edited April 2016
    Shes used as a tank... she was using that club
    With extra damage and the fortress shield... dual fire elemental summons and basically heal bot. .. had her set as druid offense defense.... but her attitude is just too much YES MOM.

If anything they should have romance
    Her to chaotic good rather than viconia to neutral. She is way more chao good cuz of her harper stuff than true neutral druid.... and we'll. .. she is still... yes mom.... or yes ma'am.... if you prefer a more polite term Imho.
    A
    Edit: I am not gonna give her belm.... she still walked off again with some nice stuff... (everyone loves her cuz of irons kind and she can raise dead early. I personally am glad she is finally gone but... she has gear I want off her because I haven't grabbed Korgan or anomen yet so I need that fighter stuff...)

So I have to go save her again... she's getting kicked aside after. I run a 5 man anyways and picked up haer so I need the slot for finishing chapt 1 side quests and then Korgan for finale since I'm going evil ish group.

(And I only kill innocents to hover around the 5 to 7 rep mark. Yoshi complains but I don't know if that's scripted cuz of betrayel or because it isn't low enough yet)
    i'm doing a good party and still early on in bg2ee. haven't run across anybody i want to replace jaheira with yet. i figure i will pick up a npc to do their side quests when jaheira leaves.

i haven't played neera in bg2 before so i'm considering maybe adding her as a replacement and run with 2 mages.

jaheira does have a really nice spell in summon insects which works really great against casters plus she does function as a good tank in the pinch when given something to increase her strength.

this time through though, i want to play with some of the new chars to see their storyline as something new and different this time around.