Skip to content

Download Patch 2.1

Fr4nkTheT4nkFr4nkTheT4nk Member Posts: 12
short: I need the patch from 2.0.62 to 2.1.63
is there a downloadsection somewhere?

long:
I would like to play with 3 friends multiplayer. they have steam, I have gog.com version.
the bad side is: Steam is faster with updating and now I cant play with them.... (I heard that GOG tooks 1-2 days longer than Steam)

sadly, I dont find any download section on beamdog. why? do they believe that nowadays this isnt relevant?

pls help

ps: I try now to download gamefiles from an updated steamfolder.
edit2: this is no possibility! if I play this way with my friends, it crashes everytime we would like to save
Post edited by Fr4nkTheT4nk on

Comments

• ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    I believe you can ask a steam key from Beamdog.
  • Fr4nkTheT4nkFr4nkTheT4nk Member Posts: 12
    edited April 2016
    ok cool, thanks for the answer :-)

the other possibility is to copy paste from a steam updated folder. it works
    good evening guys :-)

edit: no sir, with copy paste it give me an error when the host would like to save
    Post edited by Fr4nkTheT4nk on
    so after some testing, I can say that this isnt a good solution (copy paste from steam). everytime we have to save my gameclient crashes. sadly I have to wait for gog release or maybe the Idea of Arunsun.

good night everybody :-)
  • shiftyphilshiftyphil Member Posts: 1
    I'm in the exact same situation... 3 friends playing right now on steam but the GOG version still not updated.
    Is there no way to coordinate patch releases?
  • Mich4elMich4el Member Posts: 12
    how can I get this steam patch ? anyone some link please...
  • LadyTronLadyTron Member Posts: 1
    Where is the actual patch link? I can't see it.. maybe my eyes don't work... :/
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    GOG has the patch as of yesterday (or was it Monday).
    edited April 2016
    finally gog brought it live yes (thusday).

after I get a response from support, I can say that the GoG users cant get a Steam Key. only the users who buy on beamdog directly can ask for.

sadly they dont answer to my question: do they have a seperate download for patches (seems to be not....).

@Mich4el: please read the first posting in this thread I edit these, bc my Idea was crap. sorry
  • Mich4elMich4el Member Posts: 12
    yes I saw....but if anyone want to update on gog I get it...steam is automatic if you instal game in the right files
    with a last comment of mine, I close this for me:

there wont be a downloadlink for patches.
    statement of a support member:
    Quote: "I can't say why specifically we don't support Manual Updates, its just not something that was ever considered. I can say why I believe its a bad idea mainly because that would mean people who illegally downloaded the game could update to the latest version."

honest answer, but sadly not good for us customers.