Skip to content

Bwoosh variable (spoilers)

Hey, folks—

Can anyone tell me how to use the console to set the game to recognize the bwoosh task as complete? I was sure I set the barrel correctly, but I must not have, because when the dialog comes around to it at the gates of Dragonspear, the only option regarding that task is to say I hadn't done it.

I don't want the RP experience to hinge on the error, so cheats!

Comments

• mewp12mewp12 Member Posts: 61
    Where di you put it? Did you hit it with an arrow or what. I can't get it to do anything
  • HarielHariel Member Posts: 18
    I guess you just droped the barrel out of inventory? To make game recognize it you have to interact with the ground instead.
  • SirdentSirdent Member Posts: 45
    If you have the same issue I had, the dialog didnt occur in the exact correct place, I was about 4 people away from the area where you click on the ground. Dropping it on the ground where it says this is the place doesnt work it has to be in the inventory when you click on the ground interaction option.
  • LathspellguestLathspellguest Member Posts: 60
    I used the console to teleport back to the underground area. Turned out I hadn't quite placed it correctly. Once I placed it correctly, I got the appropriate confirmation (journal entry I think, but maybe just some popup text). Then I consoled back to the coalition camp.