• reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    *glares at @AHF , points to the sign and takes the troll food away*

And clicks Agree on @AHF post
    AHFLadyEibhilinRhett
  • TamokoTamoko Member Posts: 19
    IchigoRXC said:

The latest version of my quick colour. Touched up a little

Edit: Forgot to mention, Drow Aerie likes purple... you may have noticed :p

reminds me kinda of Vic Anselmo... but in a positive way ;)
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    Tamoko said:

IchigoRXC said:

Maybe I should put colours in her hair :P
    IchigoRXC said:

Tamoko said:

IchigoRXC said:

Maybe I should put colours in her hair :P
    Or get 'old school authentic' with original BG neon lighting a la Mass Effect's dance club area on the Citadel.
    LadyEibhilinRhett
  • AkerhonAkerhon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 614
    edited November 2012
    or a super horned tiefling xD
    IchigoRXC
  • ForliezenForliezen Member Posts: 18
    I feel a bit bad making a request with my first post, but since we're on the subject of portraits...

Has anyone found a particularly good portrait for a male monk? I've been searching for the past few days and can't seem to find anything particularly amazing. I've yet to see the new portraits that will come with the enhanced version of the game so this may be a bit premature. That being said, I prefer the more oriental design of the monk rather than the western/more priestly design. Anything you guys can find would be well appreciated.
  • FrecheFreche Member Posts: 473
    edited November 2012
    I'm going through some portraits I have used before and I'm wondering if someone knows where these images are from?
    I got them from an "Ultimate Portrait Pack" for Baldurs Gate, but I'd like to have them in proper res (and not just upscale the old ones).

01. image 02. image 03. image 04. image
    05. image 06. image 07. image 08. image
    09. image 10. image 11. image 12. image
    13. image

EDIT: Found them, thanks everyone.
    Post edited by Freche on
    Dataris
  • Medivh1234Medivh1234 Member Posts: 95
    edited November 2012
    Syntia13 said:

To @Medivh1234 Ok, that's enough. You came to my thread and you said 'hallo' by means of insulting me and a host of other people. I refrained from insulting you back, and actually tried to be helpful by pointing you to some art I thought you might like. Apparently it was a mistake, as your response was to repeat the insults several time and add some new ones. I don't know where you're from, but in these part such behavior is not socially acceptable. Please take your condescending comments elsewhere. Whatever you're looking for, you won't find it here. Show a minimum of manners by not posting in this thread anymore.

TO EVERYONE who reads this thread. Please heed @reedmilfam sign and do not respond to Medivh. I just realized who he is - it's that guy who started "Neera the Mages" poll. He seems to firmly believe that quality of a picture is defined by how attractive he finds the depicted person, and is unable to comprehend that most people have different tastes and opinions than he. Discussion with him is pointless.

You just found out? i wrote it in my last post ! Feel free to not talk to me, its optional btw.. but i would work on my detective skills.

anyway

@Freche

Awesome portraits....

2. is Artemis Entreri http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Artemis_Entreri

The rest i cannot really place

7. I think is from neverwinter nights?
  • FrecheFreche Member Posts: 473
    edited November 2012
    Thank you, haven't found nr.7 while searching for nwn portraits. Did find nr.4 (named Soryn) though.
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    6 is Guild wars concept, original Guild wars. 8 looks like a prince of persia fan art. The dwarf looks warcrafty/warhammer
  • DuronDuron Member Posts: 133
    edited November 2012
    @ Freche

Think you will find all of yours + a lot of others on good old Kirith page:

http://www.kirith.com/portrait
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    @Medivh1234

If you don't like the photoshops that people are doing then just don't post in this thread.
    Bugrat
    Tanthalas said:

@Medivh1234

If you don't like the photoshops that people are doing then just don't post in this thread.

And if you don't like @Tanthalas, keep it VERY quiet!

Kidding aside, I like some of the stuff on Kirith.com, but don't think the portrait sizes match the BG:EE size formats. I silently hope that, some time, a lot of the portraits will be shifted to the bigger ones that BG:EE lets us use.
  • KietzelKietzel Member Posts: 40
    n°13 is one of Phaere's portraits from the NWN vaults
    She posted some very good stuff.. quick example is her version of Jaheira
    Medivh1234
    @reedmilfan donno who @tanthalas i guess am "true neutral" ? :)

He has "allot" of posts thats about it....

Anyway i found my portrait i used back when i played bg ... well one of the 9 times anyway

http://www.kirith.com/portrait/detail/?portrait=63

Seems good old garrett is "shadowy bowman"
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    @Medivh1234

I'm one of the moderators if you couldn't tell.
  • EtaminEtamin Member Posts: 830
    Sorry if the question was asked before, but will they import portraits from BGII to BG:EE or will the NPCs still have old ones? Will we be able to choose from BGII portraits while creating char or do we have to import them manualy? Thanks for answer.
  • SharnSharn Member Posts: 188
    edited November 2012
    If anyone knows someone or plans to host a portrait site I have spent my free time the last couple days resizing portraits and would be glad to send them.

• TiaxRulesAllTiaxRulesAll Member Posts: 198
    edited November 2012

Kidding aside, I like some of the stuff on Kirith.com, but don't think the portrait sizes match the BG:EE size formats. I silently hope that, some time, a lot of the portraits will be shifted to the bigger ones that BG:EE lets us use.
    I got a bunch from there. Most of these I have just collected from the internet. Some are harder to find. Some in the link below were touched up or altered a little. Others still are original works but these are my currently converted (all 3 sizes)/ ready for BG:EE Portraits. Well, Most of them, the list got smaller because some did not meet quality control. Others on the list need to be reworked still, or re-done all together. But at least they are converted.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/7346/longsample1.jpg

Akerhon
  • mercyfulfate1988mercyfulfate1988 Member Posts: 43
    Talarasha said:

Yoshimo

Thats a great Yoshimo. We need more like that!
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    Do love this one .

Well I have a little question... I'd like to change Jaheira portrait (I really never liked BG1 portrait much) with the curly haired one made by Syntia for me. So anyone knows where in the files that is and can it be changed?

(not to mention, looking for more portraits that will be able to go into BG:EE, MROE AVATAR CHOICES MROE :) )
  • MurrayConfederacyMurrayConfederacy Member Posts: 188
    @lordkim I hate watermarks, lol - great portrait (even though it is landscape) though.
    Moomintroll
    Ou... just found this Imoen. I must admit I love the looks, but I guess I am a sucker for longhaired redheads:
    http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj545/Lemernis/61939d33.jpg
    Duron said:

Well I have a little question... I'd like to change Jaheira portrait (I really never liked BG1 portrait much) with the curly haired one made by Syntia for me. So anyone knows where in the files that is and can it be changed?

http://portraits.chosenofmystra.net/npc_portrait_change.html
    how to do it the old override way with npc list

Talarasha said:

Yoshimo

this looks really good who made this?

Talarasha said:

Yoshimo

this looks really good who made this?

and is the a higher res version available
  • KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    edited November 2012
    Freche said:

I'm going through some portraits I have used before and I'm wondering if someone knows where these images are from?
    I got them from an "Ultimate Portrait Pack" for Baldurs Gate, but I'd like to have them in proper res (and not just upscale the old ones).

01. image 02. image 03. image 04. image
    05. image 06. image 07. image 08. image
    09. image 10. image 11. image 12. image
    13. image

Ekhm.
    Just use google and "look by image" option

Thats how you find highest quality images on the web with almost no effort :)

Just found one of them after 3 seconds :)
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Jo7lJoQhtjw/SpyBhOefG5I/AAAAAAAAJUY/-LN1s9RAtVo/s400/white+huns+3dawards_org.jpg

Edit:
    Another one:
    http://fantasy.mrugala.net/Roman Gunyavy/Roman Gunyavy - Barbarian.jpg
This discussion has been closed.