Skip to content

Someone please PM me the storyline

ThalamondThalamond Member Posts: 108
Hi there.
I played through part of the Story Mode, but reached some door inside Dragonspear Castle which I cannot open nor know where the key is. I don't care for the gameplay nor do I want to spend my time playing this anymore, I just want to know the story, so yeah... And since the people who make playthroughs haven't reached anywhere near the end yet, I'm requesting help here instead :-).

I think the writing is decent, but I can't get myself to play railroad BG (I only ever liked BG 1's open feel). So that's basically why I just want to know the story. As stated in the title: would anyone be able to PM me the story? (i.e. what happens in after you enter Dragonspear castle area). The reason for a private message is obviously to not spoil the plot for others.

Thank you in advance, and hope you all enjoy actually playing the expansion unlike myself.

Comments

• Wraith_SarevokWraith_Sarevok Member Posts: 130
    Does not compute. Sounds like you don't care about the story either if you just want to have it handed to you. Why don't you try and earn it?
  • ThalamondThalamond Member Posts: 108
    Cause the game is not to my liking. Same as Baldur's Gate 2 never was. I kinda like the story though.
  • rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636
    Thalamond said:

Cause the game is not to my liking. Same as Baldur's Gate 2 never was. I kinda like the story though.

Wait, you're too lazy to play the game; but you want the story? WHAT?! No...go play it like everyone else...
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    They created story mode exactly for those players who enjoy the story but don't enjoy and/or struggle with the gameplay, nothing wrong with that :). @Thalamond I believe the door you're at isn't meant to be opened at this part of the story. If you've placed the Barrel of Bwoosh and optional poison, then you need to retreat through the caverns and make your way back to the Coalition Camp. The story will pick up for you from there.
  • ThalamondThalamond Member Posts: 108
    Thank you guys. Those of you telling me to play the game: Well if I had the time, but I don't.