Skip to content

Mage Stronghold Question

In my game, I hadn't dont he planar sphere in a long time. I saw the knights, talked to them but didnt get any quest, I wasnt really paying attention. For some reason I wondered what they would look like dead. So I killed them, laughed and moved on. I finished the dungeon, Lavok told me he wanted me to have it, but there was no one inside. Were those knights supposed to help me run it?

Comments

• Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    I'm not sure if the Knights are mandatory to keep around or not. They certainly have a quest associated with them once you get the Stronghold, but it's fairly minor.

No one appeared after you re-entered the Sphere? Walk around a bit, then go back to the entrance - that SHOULD usually spawn the character that starts the stronghold quests, but whether it requires talking to the Knights first I cannot say. I never killed them.
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,295
    Hmm, one of the first things that happen is the knights approaching you and requesting you to find a way for them to return home. It could well be that without this event the stronghold quests will not proceed.
  • ChidojuanChidojuan Member Posts: 211
    edited April 2016
    Nope, they're part of the stronghold quest.
    Once you've obtained the Planar Sphere as your stronghold, you'll be able to talk to Teos about them and figure out how to send them home.
    It doesn't matter if you kill them though, you just lose experience if the Planar Sphere is your stronghold.
    JuliusBorisov
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited April 2016
    You can also go to Order of Radiant Heart, talk to the senior guy in the backroom and they accept the knights. The knights will be sad as they won't return to their home, so they won't reward you with girdle of slashing. You save a lot of gold, though.
    Ofcourse since you killed them this is rather irrelevant.

Teos the cowled wizard contact is the stronghold quest giver, he should spawn whether the knights are alive or dead. Though I have to say I never killed those knights. Teos spawns inside the sphere entrance. Try resting there.
    JuliusBorisov
  • Diomedes33Diomedes33 Member Posts: 144
    Thanks for the tips.. Hes not there. I definitely bugged this quest by killing the knights. Dumb Game of Thrones was distracting me. :)
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    You should be able to spawn Reyna with the CLUA Console: C:CreateCreature("obssol01"). Maybe that can solve the problem.
    JuliusBorisovGozeta