Skip to content

Trying this again. So who would like to play though the ENTIRE series with me?

MorteTormentMorteTorment Member Posts: 19

Trying this again because the last topic was a bit of a mess.

I need to add a couple things. First of all, we require a few things.

1. Skype. You don't have to speak on it, but you need to TEXT with it.

2. The latest versions of both Baldur's Gate EE and BGEE II, and ALL of the expansions.

3. For you to keep in contact with us. If you can't be there certain days, let us know. If you couldn't tell us that you couldn't be there, contact us and fill us in so we know that you haven't fallen off of the face of the earth. If you find out that you can't do this anymore, it's also ok, just please, let us know. Even if none of us are online when you get on skype, leave an offline im. This has been our biggest problem so far.

And here's a few details.

4. We're looking for one other person to play their own character, but we're more than ready and willing to let others join us if you don't mind playing an npc.

5. The idea is that we start around 4-5 pm pst(west coast us) time zone, and play most days of the week.

6. I don't require you to have any experience with the series, but it would be cool if you love the series like i do(or better yet, more than I do because I've only got about halfway throughhadows of amn), and would like to discuss it as we go through it.(again not a requirement, mostly wishful thinking here.)

Let's have some fun!

Comments

• FairyMasterFairyMaster Member Posts: 13
    I've recently bought BGEE 1 and would love to run a playthrough.
  • FairyMasterFairyMaster Member Posts: 13
    Morte I've added you on Skype.
    Plz talk to me there so we can sort this out.
    I hope I can still play.