Skip to content

Remove Popup Window with Cursor Idle on Enemies.

ChippyChippy Member Posts: 241
As the title suggests, unless I'm missing something (tooltips disabled) I'd like to disable the huge windows that pops up when the cursor is left on an enemy/character for a few seconds, which succeeds in being this great opaque window that obscures several characters at a time. Can't imagine what its like in huge battles.

All I'm doing is constantly before and after each action ensuring the cursor is out of the way, before repositioning it to try to predict if an enemy will walk into it and obscure my next move on pause.

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    In Options > Gameplay > Feedback, move the "Tooltip Delay" slider all the way to the right. That should disable them unless you press the Tab key.
  • ChippyChippy Member Posts: 241
    I did > all the way to the right? Double checked it because I remembered it working this way but thought it might have changed with the latest release. But still does as I mentioned - there's approx 3 sec delay. Tested in Black pits and BG1. No mods install fresh copy.

No to be a prick (I'm a decent guy) but just to cross all tees and dot i's, you mentioned Gameplay>feedback - you wouldn't happen to be referencing marker/locator feedback sliders, as tooltip delay is under gameplay. Just checking, as still finding my way around things.