Skip to content

Release on iPhone 5 / iPod Touch 5 - Petition

Jin_bgJin_bg Member Posts: 11
As we know iPhone's screen size is now 4".
If you think the screen size is big enough and you would download BGEE on your iPhone 5 / iPod Touch 5 please sign in.

I would definitely download this game for iPhone 5. iPhone 5 version is my dream. I would love to play this game on the go and I see no reason of having any tablet when I have an iPhone 5 + I always carry my phone wherever I go, I couldn't say the same about any tablet, it just doesn't fit my pocket.

###NOTE:
Here you don't decide if it is approporiate or not, the company knows it (when they started production iPhone's screen was way smaller, maybe now making the game on iPhone 5 is the way to go in their opinion). And I bet they could do something to make it playable and pleasing to play on iPhone 5. Please just state if you want it on iPhone 5! thx

Once again, if you are for it, please sign in!

/signed
Jin
Post edited by Jin_bg on

Comments

• ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Wait until BG:EE is released. Then resize it's window area to 4". Then press your finger against the screen to select a character. Then press your finger on the screen to tell your character where to go.
    Once you have done all of this, then you will be more qualified to decide whether bg would be an appropriate product for the iphone.
    Hell, if it works, I might even sign myself.
  • Jin_bgJin_bg Member Posts: 11
    edited October 2012
    Thanks for your reply, I hope more people will sing in.
    ---
    edit:

Please merge this topic with: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/5601/do-you-want-bgee-on-iphone-5

or close this topic.

thank you
    Post edited by Jin_bg on
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Conjuring @Tanthalas for expediency.
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    Closing the topic because if I merge it it'll kill the poll.
This discussion has been closed.