Skip to content

Cleric hla ideas

Hi,

I realized that clerics have limited amount of hlas. What do you think, which type of abilities will be fine for them ? I think minimum a plus spell slot type hla is better than nothing, or smthing innitate combat ability (but not fighter ones).

Comments

• rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636
    @subtledoctor, you have a tool for this, right?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited May 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    As a protector, an improved sanctuary effect on all party members with a quick cast may be worthwhile. Call it 'Divine Sanctuary' or something. Nice for emergencies, regrouping, buffing and healing.
  • abacusabacus Member Posts: 1,307
    Danacm said:

Hi,

I realized that clerics have limited amount of hlas. What do you think, which type of abilities will be fine for them ? I think minimum a plus spell slot type hla is better than nothing, or smthing innitate combat ability (but not fighter ones).

Priests can already gain extra spell slots for high Wisdom scores.

I'm going to have to take another good look at your stuff @subtledoctor ... I keep seeing you talk about ideas that I really like, but haven't quite taken the plunge yet. I'm probably too attached to the Revisions mods at present :smile:
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 951
    edited May 2016
    @subtledoctor - your mod will be modular? Because if i only need the hla revision, can just install this part alone ?