Skip to content

Minsc suddenly die?!

IldunIldun Member Posts: 34

Is this Minsc?! I removed him from party while playing PC version, then when i come back for him on android version, he is nowhere to be found, is he dead due to bug?

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    His armor is still worn so he does not look dead, is he unselectable? Also, are you using a bg1 soundset which is incompatible with bg2 text. (hence the immunity:enchantment message?)
  • IldunIldun Member Posts: 34
    lunar said:

His armor is still worn so he does not look dead, is he unselectable? Also, are you using a bg1 soundset which is incompatible with bg2 text. (hence the immunity:enchantment message?)

He is unselectable, how do i "revive" him?
    I'm not sure about the immunity.
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    was he level drained when you removed him by any chance?

ive had a similar experience once, but it wasnt on minsc
  • FinnTheHumanFinnTheHuman Member Posts: 404
    It looks about the right spot for a dead minsc to be. I'm always shocked to see a dead Neera and or dead Dorn at the FAI.

Bug sounds a likely culprit to me, what with the cross platform gaming and all.

was he level drained when you removed him by any chance?

ive had a similar experience once, but it wasnt on minsc

I'm can't remember, but level drain not suppose to kill someone right? Anyway how can i revive him?
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Hmm, you'd have to go back to the PC for this, but maybe use the console to bring in a rod of resurrection (C:CreateItem("rods03"), then Ctl-Q Minsc into the party and then you might be able to use the rod on him?
    mf2112 said:

Hmm, you'd have to go back to the PC for this, but maybe use the console to bring in a rod of resurrection (C:CreateItem("rods03"), then Ctl-Q Minsc into the party and then you might be able to use the rod on him?

He cannot be target, what ctrl q do? My computer has problem so i force to play on android...without mos and clua console :(
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Ildun said:

mf2112 said:

He cannot be target, what ctrl q do? My computer has problem so i force to play on android...without mos and clua console :(
    Ahh, sorry to hear about your computer issues, I didn't catch that was why you moved to android. I am sorry, I don't have any other good suggestions except checking here: game-data-editing-tutorial-hex-style-android-friendly