Skip to content

[Kickstarter] StarFlint the Blackhole Prophecy - Point&Click in Outer Space

KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
edited May 2016 in Off-Topic
Do you love Point&Click adventure games? I sure do! :love:
So it doesn't come as a surprise that I backed Starflint as soon as its kickstarter has gone live. Especially since:

I haven't seen motorhome spaceships since Spaceballs came out in 1987!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFrdvXlYaVo

The funding goal of this masterpiece lies by €40K (not to be confused with Warhammer 40K :p ) and its campaign is ending on the 4th of June. Not sure why they choose 24 days instead of 30. But judging by this game's level of graphic footage, I'm sure they're getting funded in no time. Given from what I saw on kickstarter in these past few years, people just love LucasArts inspired Point&Click games like this! :3

I recommend grabbing the SPECIAL EARLY DIGITAL DELUXE tier: for just a mere €10 you get a digital DRM-free copy of the 1st game episode (and any other sequel when their stretch goals are reached), a gorgeous PDF Art Book filled with secrets and beautiful process art, the stylish PDF Game Manual and even this game's Soundtrack. Limited tiers like this sell like hot cakes though. Better be fast if you want to back it. Otherwise the (non-early bird) digital deluxe tier costs €20.

Edit:
It appears that a demo of StarFlint the Blackhole Prophecy is underway as well for Win and Mac. I'll keep you guys updated when they release it.
Post edited by Kamigoroshi on

Comments

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Stunmason Games plans to reveal one plot revelation for each day day of the campaign.

The first revelation is:
    I'm really curious what intergalactic, eldritch horror will be shown on them.
    KAH KAH KAH KAH~

*cough*

Those us who own a steam account can also now vote for StarFlint to get greenlighted.
    Would be awesome if you'd do that for the greater good of the universe.

Last but not least:
    KickstartVentures wrote an article about StarFlint. PR for everyone!
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    Why does every game now have to be either deady serious or stupid comedy?

Can't people find a balance anymore?
  • StunmasonStunmason Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    Hello, if you want to see more about StarFlint check here Stunmason.com We have do a little demo (pre-alfa)
    Post edited by Stunmason on