Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Is there a way to artificially increase PartyLevel?

FringewareFringeware Member Posts: 29
I'd like to trick the game into thinking I'm higher level than I am so that I get more intense encounters. Right now, I've been doing it by taking an NPC that I don't like, Keeper-ing them up to level 50, killing them with control-Y, and then dragging their corpse along. It works, but it eats up one of your party slots, which is annoying.

Is there something I could type into the console that would work, or maybe some sort of modding solution?

Comments

• AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 403
    Sword coast stratagems has a component that always gives you a the most difficult version of any scaled spawn. But it only applied for BG 2.
    semiticgod