Skip to content

Is there anyway to retrigger strongholds quest?(spoiler warning)

Now i know if i change my class and playerhasstronghold to 0 through ee keeper, i can start new stronghold quest. However i had done cleric, bard, druid and paladin prerequisite quest before i know this. Is there anyway to retrigger these stronghold quest?

Comments

• magisenseimagisensei Member Posts: 316
    Interesting never thought of doing that BUT why not use bg2 anthology tweak mod and use the get all the stronghold tweak so you don't have to mess around with the different classes?

• IldunIldun Member Posts: 34

Interesting never thought of doing that BUT why not use bg2 anthology tweak mod and use the get all the stronghold tweak so you don't have to mess around with the different classes?

Because i'm playing android version, i don't know how to install mods into it. If i knew i would install ascension and unfinished business.
  • IldunIldun Member Posts: 34
    Can anyone help me please? At least i want to trigger paladin stronghold quest.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    I am not sure how to trigger the paladin quest, but here is how to install mods on Android. Be warned though, it does require a computer to work on but the end result is the game+mods on Android.