Skip to content

Portable Vendor for BG:EE´s

TarlugnTarlugn Member Posts: 208
edited May 2016 in Feature Requests
Hello!

After some solo adventuring as a shadowdancer all the way to Cloakwood Mines, I realized at some point that ammo pouch would be really convenient, as in Durlag´s Tower´s lucrative hoard for various ammo was mostly left there due to inventory space. Random thoughts about bag of holding came into my mind occasionally as I watched my gem bag, potion bag and scroll case - heh, just counting average value of Bandit Camp mundane weapons & armor made me smile! Then it dawned to me, that in certain Neverwinter Nights expansion there at some point a portable vendor came available as a djinni lamp. It functioned so that you could rub it, and the djinni merchant would be summoned with usual merchant banters. That would totally rock vs. any other method of improved storage methods, as eventually I intend to sell just about everything I don´t put into immediate use. Thinking that Black Pits 1+2 had that friendly djinn Najim, I think he´d make about perfect cameo appearance as this very modern concept of easy-of-access vendor. Black Pits would get some advertising, too! On top of that, Najim could have his own unique items for sale that´d define whole builds, as seems to be the case with all bonus merchants up to date. For example, the monk robes likewise represented in Neverwinter Nights would make a great addition, plus all the wizard robes that at the moment aren´t available anywhere as bought items. I am sure I´m missing a lot of decent stuff!

EDIT: It would make perfect sense that Najim´s bonus merchandise would come solely from Neverwinter Nights 1 ! Cool necklacesthat I remembered was that of Natural Armor Class and a spell resistance ring!

EDIT2: ...and absolutely potions of greater healing!
Post edited by Tarlugn on

Comments

• smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    Sounds great and I think relatively easy to accomplish.