Skip to content

Level Up Question

I leveled up an NPC. Used a weapon proficiency point when leveling up the NPC. I then lost an NPC due to impatience, so I went back to save point appeased the impatient NPC, then when leveled up the other NPC the proficiency point was not there to use. I am on iOS so can't access any thing to make changes. Is this common?

Comments

• Aaedyn1987Aaedyn1987 Member Posts: 41
    I went back to the save point after level up and she has the proficiency point. Does the game penalize you for going back and correcting mistakes you have made? Or does it just seem that way? Sometimes if I go back to before a mistake the second time through things like rewards will change. Thanks for any info.
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    That shouldn't happen. Which NPC were you leveling up, and to what level?

The game doesn't (or shouldn't) penalize you for going back to an old save, but some things (like monsters spawning and some loot) are randomized and might end up being either better or worse when you go back.
    Right. I leveled up Jaheira. I leveled her up and put a point in daggers. Then I went back to save. Leveled her again. No point. Rechecked first save after level and there is a point in daggers. It is like I can keep Anomen or the point not both.
    Could be an iOS bug. Things like this happen a lot. Stay with where I am or go back and lose something.
    But what levels is she at, and was it a Druid level or a Fighter level that she gained? I'm trying to figure out whether she should have gotten that point in the first place.
    edited May 2016
    You are right she is dual class. Haha. Must not have leveled fighter yet. Thanks!
    joluv
    She is level 8 fighter about to level up and just leveled 10 as a druid. So she will get her weap prof point at 9 I am guessing?
    That's right!