Skip to content

Dual Classing to create a better bounty hunter

Okay, so I've always liked the thought of a bounty hunter, but found the kit kinda weak, as opposed to the other kits. I've always thought of a Boba Fett type character. Really good at fighting and laying traps and such and then just fading back into the shadows. That being said, I am building a character to go all the way through TOB. I've played through several times, without changing the kits or anything, so I thought for this guy I would dual my fighter to a bounty hunter using EEKeeper. I've just pushed one of my fighters through SOD and am now in Irenicus dungeon at level 10 fighter. My question is now that we have SOD, when would be the best dual class time? Level 13 or higher? I'm level 10 right now.

Comments

• JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    There's precious little reason to ever dual-class a fighter later than 13. You could in theory try and stick it out long enough to pick up a couple HLAs, but even with the SOD experience, it'd take you a long time to get your fighter levels back.
  • tbone177177tbone177177 Member Posts: 11
    That's what I was thinking, but wanted to be sure. I saw a brief post on another site where someone had mentioned waiting until Lvl 15, but I really didn't see the point. I just want to get my next fighter pip and then dual. Thanks.