Skip to content

Need help reseting quest in order to recruit npc...

NauagioNauagio Member Posts: 2
Hey guys,i could really use some help with this...
While browsing some mods for BGEE i came across the Isra NPC mod which seems fairly interesting.Unfortunately,the only way to recruit her is during the Prism quest and only if i haven't cleared the Nashkel mines yet.Now the thing is,since in my current playthrough i have already entered baldur's gate and cleared most of the countryside,the thought of reverting to a save that far back is kind of... let's say unappealing :( .So i'd appreciate it if someone could give me a hand with avoiding that...
Post edited by Nauagio on

Comments

• joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    Clearing Nashkel Mines starts Chapter 3, so I can imagine that C:SetGlobal("CHAPTER", "GLOBAL", 2) would satisfy the mod's condition. You'll want to set it back to the correct chapter (5?) once you've recruited your NPC. I'm not sure, but C:SetGlobal("Greywolf","GLOBAL",0) and C:CreateCreature(''greywo'') might help get you to the proper place in the Prism quest.

I think you'll have a better chance of getting good answers if you move this thread to the BG:EE Mods forum.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    another thing you could do as well, is use the console to summon her in, if you don't know what her creature file is, use EE keeper to find that out, and then bring her in, unless its very specific that you need prism and greywolf around to make it happen, but worse case scenario if that doesn't work

just summon her in with the cheat console then Crtl+Q on her circle ( I believe that is the force party join cheat command) that is what I did to get Wilson in bg2 once, I screwed up all the quest nonsense and Wilson disappeared forever, so a little Crtl+Q and everything was good
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Moved thread to BGEE section
  • NauagioNauagio Member Posts: 2
    thanks for the suggestions guys!!!The only thing i can't get to work is the nashkel mines part so i guess i'm going to restart...