Skip to content

So there I was playing SoD when...

Bellowgulp and the Concocter burrowed up from the ground. I got a smile on my face and was happy to see them make it to (relative) safety. Beamdog has gotten a lot of flak over the content they've added over the past few years, but I have really enjoyed the additions more often than not. One of my guilty little pleasures is to take an hour or two to play the Black Pits. Baeloth and M'Khiin are two of my favorite NPCs in the series. I very much enjoyed Siege of Dragonspear. Good job guys, and I hope you don't stop making content.

Spoiler is for @Amber_Scott
I don't think many people would accuse me of being liberal minded, and all the controversy almost made me not buy the expansion. I was fully expecting something akin to a 20 hour marathon of Nancy Grace. After playing SoD, I'm beginning to wonder what planet I'm on. I didn't come across anything more offensive to my sensibilities than had I spent my time watching TV or going outside. Sorry you became the target of an internet shitstorm.

Comments

• VbibbiVbibbi Member Posts: 229
    Is M'Khiin from the Black Pits? I played the BG1 version but haven't played the BG2 version. Is that where she is?
  • KoyoteKoyote Member Posts: 89
    M'Khiin is a recruitable goblin NPC from Siege of Dragonspear . It's baffling, everyone seems to like her even though she doesn't have a quest, she isn't very powerful, she certainly isn't pretty, and she's about as cuddly as a porcupine. Guess she has that je ne sais qui.
  • VbibbiVbibbi Member Posts: 229
    Yeah I knew her from SoD, I thought you meant that she had also appeared in the Black Pits, like the Concocter cameo in SoD. I do like her character, she's soft spoken but seems knowledgeable without being a know it all. A nice change from opinionated characters like Edwin, Jaheira and Anomen.
  • LegendaryLegendary Member Posts: 53
    Yeah, M'khiin is probably one of the best characters they've written. Her and Glint were mainstays in my party.