Skip to content

About characters in BG and Siege of Dragonspear.

Hello.
I bought both BG: EE and SoD and I am currently at the end of the main story in BG. Since my Imoen reached max level long before the story ended, I've decided to leave her and take Coran instead. And here's the question. When I start SoD adventure, will Imoen keep her level and gear even if I will not have her in my party in loaded save - or she'll "forget" her level and go default? This applies to other characters also, since I like to switch my companions during play and keep coming back for them. In BG they retain their level and stuff even if I remove them from my team and then take them back. This may be a slly question, but I didn't play SoD yet and want to be sure. I don't know if old NPCs reapper in SoD, even if they are not a part of orignal party loaded from save at the start of the game.

If not - I saw that Imoen is removed at the start of SoD from player's party if she was a part of it. Will she retain her level and gear - or it will also be removed and resetted to default?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    NPC states are correctly imported in SoD as far as i know. The example i remember is meeting Khalid in SoD, naked and lvl3 as i left him in BG1 (i suppose i killed him to keep Jaheira alone >:) ) .
    Imoen is indeed removed from the party in SoD, but for the whole game, so don't make too many plans for her. Her inventory will be available though.
  • BartTPBartTP Member Posts: 19
    Thank you!