Skip to content

Killing a *spoiler*...

So...

My Hero, the Paladin, is all buffed up, hasted, wielding The Stupifier and a Bastard sword, ready for action.

Dynaheir cast Ice Storm to awaken the Green Dragon, and as the Paladin wears a belt of Cold immunity, no harm will befall him.

The Dragon stirs and arrives, the Paladin, Draws his attention away from the rest of the Group. Minsc shots Arrows of Dispel magic at the Green Beast.

Jaheira summons a swarm of insects, Safana uses her Crossbow.

All goes as planned, although the Paladin has been poisoned a few times both by the Dragon and the Wyverns, and he has but a few points of health left.

Almost fallen, the Green Dragon is burned by Dynaheirs Sorcery, and falls into a heap.

My Hero is badly wounded, and the party decides to re-Group away from the Wyverns, exiting the Cave aiming to re-enter it when healed.

The Party, on one command, head towards the exit, and the Paladin (wearing Boots of Speed) runs straight into Dyneheirs Magical flame that is still focused on the body of the Green Dragon.

The Hero utters Minsc's famous Words: Dynaheir, nooooooo!!!!! and is burned to his Death.

:smiley:

P.s Killed the Dragon though...

Comments

• EnilwynEnilwyn Member Posts: 140
    That dragon EXTREMELY susceptible to fire. If you have enough characters that can use Wand of The Heavens and/or cast fireball, you can kill it in 1-2 rounds.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    Enilwyn said:

That dragon EXTREMELY susceptible to fire. If you have enough characters that can use Wand of The Heavens and/or cast fireball, you can kill it in 1-2 rounds.

That's good to know. I got waxed a couple times then said forget this and just walked by.
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    edited May 2016
    I just whacked her to death with swords, arrows and a breach spell. Probably had to reload once, can't remember.

Only core difficulty though.