Skip to content

M'Khiin question.

After I've met M'Khiin, I've sent her to my camp. After the camp moved, I can't find her anywhere. So, is she even following the camp - or it's the only chance to recruit her after meeting in this particular part of the story?

Comments

• HinosHinos Member Posts: 5
    She is following the camp, she should be near the Duncan's tent, near where you enter the area.

Did you finish her quest with those dead goblins from her clan in Coast Way Crossing?

If you haven't maybe that got something to do with her not showing there, but i doubt it.

If you still cant find her try reporting it as a bug.
  • VbibbiVbibbi Member Posts: 229
    I think it's a bug. My first playthrough I recruited her and sent her to camp, but she didn't appear in the camp in the next chapter. I had to reload and have her in my party when I went into the next chapter.
  • LoveViconiaLoveViconia Member Posts: 196
    Yes it is a bug, it happened the same to me, i reload another game, did the same but this time she was there. I had another run and told her to go camp 1, when i moved to camp 2 she was not there. The same happened with rasad but in a different way, i told him to go to camp 1, and when i was there he was respawnig and going away from the map, when i went to camp 2 i was able to join him but another rasad respawned, and i had 2 of them.

1.jpg 149.8K
  • VbibbiVbibbi Member Posts: 229
    Ugh two Rasaads, twice the boring