Skip to content

Simple Neera Romance Question

Neera is only Gender Locked to romance males, and not also Race Locked in some way, right?

Comments

• JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    From what I've read, no, which means dwarves finally have a romance option.
  • deathgeonousdeathgeonous Member Posts: 64
    Thanks. I thought not, but... memory, it is a going. It' a Half-Elf Half-Orc loving time.
  • UncertaintyLichUncertaintyLich Member Posts: 18
    Are half-orcs and half-elves genetically compatible? Because Orcs and Elves can't breed with each other, but they can both breed with humans... I don't think they are, but it might be possible.
    The human side might null that a bit, or it might not really matter. Half-orcs generally have a very short lifespan, while half-elves can see their second century easy.
  • AKrugBierAKrugBier Member Posts: 110
    I just checked her romance script.

The only condition is being a male.
  • rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636

Are half-orcs and half-elves genetically compatible? Because Orcs and Elves can't breed with each other, but they can both breed with humans... I don't think they are, but it might be possible.

Errmmmm...kind of a moot point. Genetic compatibility doesn't matter, because who cares about procreation in a game? What does matter is merely the size of...parts. And trust me, that's unlikely to be an issue.
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077

They can produce human or elforc.
    ;)
  • PK2748PK2748 Member Posts: 381
    If a Gnome can impregnate an Elf and produce offspring I think you're fine. On the other hand, I think you're also in your way to mongrelman status
    Well, depending on what books your reading, Gnomes and Elves are both fey-based creatures, so who knows what goes on when it comes to the fey.