Skip to content

Arrows Not Assignable - ?

sweatyLeathersweatyLeather Member Posts: 3
I have just changed a stock character to allow them to use longbows using Infinity Editor (awesome program!). - character .2da change no problem, bow .itm file changes no problem, - arrows .itm files changed ...but the character can not use any of the in-game arrows [they are redded(?)-out]. I have made loads of searches in IE, looking for something I may have missed, and have edited the arrows to the point where there are no restrictions on them whatsoever, but no go: the in-game character still can not use arrows! - What am I missing, - can anyone help with this, please?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Can you attach one of the files you edited (just put it in a zip file). I'll have a look at it.
  • sweatyLeathersweatyLeather Member Posts: 3
    No problem, - thanks, - done, - 1 Arrow of Detonation, if I am not mistaken ...and it is supposed to be edited to allow Druidic characters (including Druid kits) to use it...
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,434
    You have to remove the global effect "Restrict item" (opcode 319) from the item as well.
  • sweatyLeathersweatyLeather Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2016
    Thanks, - that worked perfectly, - I just had to switch to the Edit tab and set # Global Effects to 0, taking care not to wipe out other globals in the process.
    Post edited by sweatyLeather on