Skip to content

The Pause Function

HauntingSirenHauntingSiren Member Posts: 12
edited October 2012 in iPad (Archive)
From looking at the pictures real quick at work. I haven't really noticed how the pause function is going to work. One of my favourite combat features was the whole, smash Space to pause the game.

Does anybody have any idea how it's going to work in this one? Will it also be as quick and effective as the space bar?

On a side note I did notice they have a button to show all lootables, such as barrels, chests and doors. Not sure whether its a hold down button or a toggle function button however?

Comments

• CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    It's going to be the clock "button" on the bottom left corner of the screen - it functioned as a space bar with a click on the PC version, I believe it'll be the same for the iPad and tablets in general. Besides, if you hold the tablet in your hands, that button should be easily pressable by the left thumb finger - similar to the space bar on a keyboard (at least for me personally, as I have my index, middle and ring finger positioned on 1-2-3 for quick party member positioning and thumb on the space bar)
  • HauntingSirenHauntingSiren Member Posts: 12
    Yes, well thats good to hear. I'll have another skin of the screenshots to see if I can find out any other useful features. I am thoroughly enjoying the idea of this game coming to iPad to be honest!
    Endlesswave
  • HauntingSirenHauntingSiren Member Posts: 12
    Quickly thinking now, will there be a nice easy button for Quick Save? I hope there is, but also I hope there isn't an easy button for Quick Load, I dont want to have to press quick load on accident and be taken back several hours into the game!
  • popopopo Member Posts: 13
    It seems like the most intuitive, simple way to implement the pause function would be a two or three-finger tap. Three fingers would be my vote.
  • AlexMAlexM Member Posts: 110

Quickly thinking now, will there be a nice easy button for Quick Save? I hope there is, but also I hope there isn't an easy button for Quick Load, I dont want to have to press quick load on accident and be taken back several hours into the game!

There will be a button for quick save! Not having to go through a menu saves a lot of time.