Skip to content

Message Feedback box... custom height ?

Hey guys...

Right now the smallest size is One line, the next ne is 7, and the one above that is all screen.
Is there any way to edit a file somewhere to to make it 2 lines for the smallest ?

I looked into the Baldur.ini but there does not appear to be a manual setting to be changed.
Thanks for any help !

Comments

• Francois42424Francois42424 Member Posts: 44
    I've seen that post, but I cannot find the file "UI.menu" to add the lines into and try it.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Normally it will be in the override folder in the game directory, something like these:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition\Data\00766\override
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition\override

If you don't have an override folder, then you actually need to edit the baldur.lua file, it has replaced the baldur.ini file. Add this line then save the file.

SetPrivateProfileString('Program Options','UI Edit Mode','1')

Start the game, and at the first screen hit the F11 key. You will see yellow lines around the graphic objects. Hit F11 again and the lines will go away. Quit the game and you will now have an override folder and a UI.menu file in there. Any text editor can work, but I recommend using Notepad++ and changing the language to "Lua" once the UI.menu file is loaded.
  • Francois42424Francois42424 Member Posts: 44
    Thanks a lot for this ! I'll play with this later this week and see how this goes.