Skip to content

Normal rez / Hi rez portrait of Balthazar ?

Aasimar069Aasimar069 Member Posts: 803
Hi everybody,

I'd like to know if any normal sized (or large sized) portrait of Balthazar exists.

I only have seen so far, in game, the small sized portrait of Balthazar that appears next to his speech.

Does anybody knows if a large sized portrait of him exists ?

I think it would fit nicely to as my custom portrait of my Lawful Neutral Monk (and yes, it's also Balthazar's alignment - Edit : in fact B. is Lawful Good).

Thanks very much.
Post edited by Aasimar069 on

Comments

• TalarashaTalarasha Member Posts: 62
    edited October 2012
    Yeah, actually there is one. Some very skillful person (sadly I don't recall name) made a pretty resize of original portrait. And there is a pretty cover-portait by Enkida. Here they are both:
    All hail the artists! ..)
  • Aasimar069Aasimar069 Member Posts: 803
    Oh very nice ! Thanks !

• DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    edited January 2013
    @Talarasha The second one is not even close to resembling Balthazar. The first one is the real deal. 10x for sharing. I was looking for such a portrait for my monk.

@Aasimar069 I believe Balthazar is Lawful good

Here are the resized portraits.
    Balt.rar 198.7K
  • Aasimar069Aasimar069 Member Posts: 803
    Djimmy said:

@Talarasha The second one is not even close to resembling Balthazar. The first one is the real deal. 10x for sharing. I was looking for such a portrait for my monk.

@Aasimar069 I believe Balthazar is Lawful good

Here are the resized portraits.

Yes I have checked two weeks ago.

he is lawful Good, indeed, but his behaviour has always suprised me. that's why I believed he was lawful neutral.

When my PC is a Paladin, I don't see why can't I ask him to rally to me since we both have the same goal (getting rid of the Bhaal spawn essence) ...