Skip to content

Inventory of confused party members can accept items

jolly_bbjolly_bb Member Posts: 122
edited November 2012 in Original BG2 Bugs
Current behavior: party member, while confused, has it's inventory inaccessible - with the exception of moving items from another character to the confused one using drag&drop on the character picture.

Expected behavior: while character is confused, inventory should be not accessible whatsoever (also not accepting new items).

This is a minor bug, BG2 engine (so BGEE will also have it). It does not have too severe impact on the gameplay (but allows to stop party member from running around if we encumber him/her). I did not try this one with stunned characters etc (there are more spells that render party member unaccessible for a time), just with confusion. So the issue might be more extensive.
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• bbearbbear Member Posts: 1,180
    Interesting. I never tried encumber my confused character before. Does this work on charmed/dominated characters too?
  • jolly_bbjolly_bb Member Posts: 122
    i do think it also works on characters under horror etc. would need to verify spell by spell though.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Wow, nice new way to cheese, I never thought about encumbering the :D, going to try it out :D:D