Skip to content

*{Spoiler Warning}* Quest Not Triggering

Aaedyn1987Aaedyn1987 Member Posts: 41
I am at the end of Chapter 6 and I have done the Harper Hold Quests all the way up to where Meronia is supposed to show up for Jaheira. She hasn't shown up in weeks while I was doing other quests and I don't think the bandits have shown either. I have slept outside around 100 times in a dozen different areas. I am romancing Jaheira and have done everything necessary with the romance. The only thing I can think of is maybe the bandits showed up early on and I killed them off too quickly without knowing they were part of the romance quest line? Don't want to leave to go to Chapter 7 until this is complete. I've read everything I have found online related to this. Just stuck with what to do. Any ideas appreciated.

Comments

• Aaedyn1987Aaedyn1987 Member Posts: 41
    Ok, I read where if you kick Jaheria from the party then Meronia will show up right after you pick her back up. Sure enough that's the case. Anyone know if I continue is the romance off?
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Meronia should have shown up right after the bandit battle so that looks like a bug.

If you drop your romance partner and then take them back into the party, the romance is ruined.
    JuliusBorisov
    That is what I understood as well as far as the romance. I don't know if I have had the bandit battle yet or not. But from what I have read it should have happened by now. If it did maybe I did something wrong. I am on iPad btw so no mods, fixes, etc. And none available. Thanks.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    edited June 2016

That is what I understood as well as far as the romance. I don't know if I have had the bandit battle yet or not. But from what I have read it should have happened by now. If it did maybe I did something wrong. I am on iPad btw so no mods, fixes, etc. And none available. Thanks.

You could transfer your save game to a pc and fix it with eekeeper. If you don't have a pc then maybe you could attach it to a post here and someone here could try adjusting the variables for you.
    Aaedyn1987JuliusBorisov
    I do have a PC. I did not know I could transfer the game. I assume I have to have game installed on PC. I don't currently. Looking into it now. Any more suggestions appreciated. Thank you for info!
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919

I do have a PC. I did not know I could transfer the game. I assume I have to have game installed on PC. I don't currently. Looking into it now. Any more suggestions appreciated. Thank you for info!

You don't need the game on the pc, just EEKeeper. I don't know what variables you would need to set but it should be fixable.
    JuliusBorisov
    Not sure how to do that. I downloaded eekeeper. How do I get the game file to the pc?
    Ok. Looked up how to edit iOS game file on PC with eeKeeper. You know what I don't need the Romance that badly. Sheesh. Thanks again for input!