Skip to content

Some really weird short bows.

I was in the ulghort's beard, and i have found 2 short bows in my inventory. The description is the same as a normal short bow.

I didn't EEKeeped them, and i guess they have been added with SoD? As said they were in my inventory but I have no clue how did them appear in there.

Anyway they have insane stats, one hit one dead. Here is a screen to show it. I'm using it on Safana and she is in haste, and in one second she deals about 10 attacks, means that by using that bow you can kill anything in just one hit. Missing something or what? They also work if you have no arrows at all.

Comments

• smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    sounds like you got a godbow or something somehow.

If you hit ctrl-space and go to the cheat menu there's a button that says godbow. Maybe you clicked it twice.
  • LoveViconiaLoveViconia Member Posts: 196
    No idea, I don't usually use the console, when i do is movetoarea, if i'm stucked. Never created them.
  • LoveViconiaLoveViconia Member Posts: 196
    Yes i checked it, didn't notice the buttom because as I said i almost never use the console, I probably clicked that buttom by mistake. Thanks for reply. Mod can close it, just a silly misuse. Regards.
  • DetroitRedWings25DetroitRedWings25 Member Posts: 244
    I actually had the same thing happen to me and had been wondering about it for a long time, had no idea it was anything more than a shortbow until i went to a store and the sell price was in the 100s of thousands.