Skip to content

[SPOILERS!] World Map for combined BG1/BG2/IWD?

Greetings, all!

I saw an image on the Internet (Google Images) showing a combined world map of IWD, BG, and BG2. ([i]Siege of Dragonspear[/i] was not yet released and therefore wasn't included.) Each location had its appropriate area number, like AR1000 for Ulgoth's Beard.

I've not been able to refind this image. Who has a link?

NOTE: This is [i]not[/i] a mod! This is merely an image.

Comments

• JustLeftJustLeft Member Posts: 76
    BGT world map?
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    Have an example?
  • JustLeftJustLeft Member Posts: 76
    Spell hold studios are down, this is the biggest image I could find in the mod folder, looks much bigger in game.

• RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    JustLeft said:

Spell hold studios are down, this is the biggest image I could find in the mod folder, looks much bigger in game.

They have been for a while I think.
  • ArdulArdul Member Posts: 211
    edited July 2016
    It is the map for the upcoming Enhanced Edition Trilogy (EET) by @Swit (K4thos on g3). We haven't heard from K4thos in a few months though, so the current status of the project is a bit unclear. He is very busy with work, however, so here's hoping that the radio-silence will just be temporary :)

Either way it's a humongous project, and I am grateful that Swit is willing to put so much work into it.

Edit: oops, I should read more closely. It seems my post does not at all answer your question. Sorry for that :p